The readers and visitors of this blog should keep in mind the below stated points before using the blog:
1) The views expressed in this blog are based on my experiences or personal notion about a subject.
2) The advice or solutions that are provided in the posts are NOT meant to replace medical treatments or expert advice.
3) The aim of this blog is to spread the idea of positive living among people. Since each of us is different, so the suggestions/advice/tips mentioned in the posts may not work for everyone. If you do not feel any change after trying these tips, go for medical supervision.
4) The readers are not under any compulsion to try out everything written in this blog. In case, any of the advice or tips deteriorates the mental, physical and/or psychological condition of a reader, the author of this blog will NOT be responsible for this.
5) If you happen to find an external link to a website in any of the articles in this blog and visit that particular website, you should keep in mind that the owner of this blog has no control over the contents shared in that website.
By using this blog, you agree to the above terms.